The Grants Department is staffed with Grant Coordinators and Project Managers to oversee each grant. A grant management team is assigned to each grant.
The grants management team will help you implement your grant to ensure that funds are spent in compliance with the grant requirements and APS policies.
- To assist with the budget process during the development of a grant to ensure proposed budgets and expenditures will support the activities outline in the application and are in adherence with allowable cost established by the founder and district policy.
- To work closely with divisions, departments and program staff to develop budgets and process, monitor, and report all grant expenditures to ensure compliance to all guidance and policies established by the founder.
- To work closely with divisions, departments and program staff to maximize grant monies to ensure the overall goals and the objectives of the grant are reached and the needs of the students and families meant.
The Coordinator and/or Project Manager assigned to your grant will:
- Coordinate with the Budget Office to set up the budget in the accounting system, based on the budget that was developed by the grant initiating department/school
- Process checks, payments and drawdowns
- Monitor reporting requirements
- Provide program coordination and leadership, in conjunction with the appropriate APS division and/or department and/or school
|JP Rodriguez||Project Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||28403|
|Janna Morley||Project Manageremail@example.com||28424|
Project Coordinator- COMPASS